Hit the Spot Massage Products stands by our products with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simple return the product with its included accessories and packaging, along with the original receipt in accordance with our Return Policy.
Returns & Refunds:
Products purchased directly from Hitthespotmassageballs.com may be returned within 30 days of the date of receipt of goods for a full refund. Any returns AFTER this period WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. This offer is valid in the contiguous United States only.
Please keep in mind that we do not cover or reimburse the costs of shipping for returned items.
Once we receive your qualifying return and approve your refund, your refund will be credited to the original form of payment.
For all returns, please note the following:
- Exact return addresses will be provided by our Customer Experience Team during the return process.
- Personalized items and items marked final sale cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Products can be returned only in the country or region in which they were originally purchased.
- Hit the Spot Massage products purchased through other retailers must be returned directly to them in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
All returns are subject to validation and approval at Hit the Spot Massage Products. If there is a discrepancy between the return policy and procedures printed on the original packing slip and the information provided above, the information provided above governs the return of your purchase.
If you would like to initiate a return, please follow the instructions outlined below under ‘How do I initiate a return?’ Product must be returned with all original packaging and accessories within the 60-day trial period. Upon receipt of the qualifying product, Therabody will issue a full refund via the original form of payment. All orders are subject to the additional terms outlined below.
How To Initiate Returns
Go to hitthespotmassgeballs.com and click Contact Us. To initiate the return, please provide the following information in your comment/note.
- Order number, located on your confirmation email
- Email and/or first and last name associated with your purchase
- Device model, if applicable
- Serial number, if applicable
- Reason you’d like to return your product(s)
The returns process after initiation:
- After your request has been authorized, you will receive your return authorization document and return shipping label. All returns must include the return authorization document inside the return package. Please keep in mind, we do not cover or reimburse the shipping cost for the return. We recommend that you hold onto your tracking information, as we are not responsible for lost packages by the carrier.
- Once the return is marked as delivered, please allow 5 business days for your return to be processed. Additional delays may occur during peak operations. You will receive an email confirmation when your return is processed.
- After we issue the refund, please allow up to 10 business days for it to reflect in your original method of payment. Refunds for returns apply to the purchase price of the item(s) only. We regret that we are unable to refund your original shipping and handling charges unless the return was a result of our error, a qualifying device under Hit The Spot’s 30-day at-home trial. Return requests must be received by Therabody within 30 days of purchase. Only authorized returns will be processed.
How Are Refunds Credited?
If the product is returned in accordance with this Return Policy, Hit The Spot Massage Products will credit your original form of payment you used to make the original purchase and any applicable taxes (excluding shipping and handling charges unless otherwise specified).
What If My Products Arrive Damaged?
If you received an incorrect or damaged item, please cGo to hitthespotmassgeballs.com and click Contact Us. Provide your order number and description of the incorrect or damaged order.